Wednesday, June 4, 2008

DISCLAIMER AND VISITOR"S AGREEMENT

Disclaimer : All the postings of mine in this whole forum is not my own collection. All are downloaded from internet
posted by some one else or copied from some blogs or orkut. Am just doing a favour for our forum users to avoid searching everywhere. So none of these are
my own tips and tricks. Am not violating any copy rights law or not any illegal action am not supposed to do.If anything is
against law please notify so that they can be removed and warn !!

All parts of the website are for private use only. No files are hosted on our server, they are only indexed much like how Google works. This site merely indexes of other sites' contents. The hosting server or the administrator cannot be held responsible for the contents of any linked sites or any link contained in a linked site, or changes / updates to such sites. All materials on this website is for Educational Purposes ONLY.If you enter this site and do not agree with current terms you can not provide any treatment of our hosting ISPs, organization or any persons storing this site information because your actions will be estimated as violation code no. 431.322.12 of the Internet Privacy Act from 1995

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I realize tɦis iss somewhat off-topic bսt I had tߋ aѕk.

Ɗoes running a well-established blog ѕuch as youгs tɑke a massive аmount wοrk?
I'm completely new to operating ɑ blog butt I do write in mу diary
eνery day. I'd likе tо start a blog soo I сan easily
share my experience and views online. Pleаse let mе know if yoս hаve any suggestions οr tips for
new aspirijng bloggers. Thankyou!

my web-site clash of clans cheat codes