Have you forgotten your recently changed Windows password and do not have a password reset disk then don't worry.Just follow these steps.
- Boot from your Windows CD
- When you get to the Welcome screen, press ENTER to Setup Windows now
- Select your windows partition that you want to reset the password.Continue until you reach the "Press R to begin repair process".
- Press R and the setup will start copying files
- On the next automated reboot "Do not press any key when asked to boot from CD"
- When you see the Installing Devices progress bar, press SHIFT + F10. A command console will now open up giving you a wide access to the system
- Type NUSRMGR.CPL and press Enter.This will give you Graphical access to User accounts in control panel.
- Change or reset your passwords suitably.
Your programs and personalized settings will not be changed.If you have any problems then feel free to comment here.